Saturday, February 16, 2008

valentines day..?can eat wan ah?

Ok..that previous blog that I’ve uploaded..is so long ago..LOL..first thing first, my bloody router is not working and when im in campus..im lazy to head down to Tiscra or SA..coz no one accompany me..(lol..sound like a lousy excuse?) but anyway…yea…one word for it..LAZY. this semester I don’t have any IT classes anymore…so I don’t have my frenster, facebooking and msn time in my time slot anymore.

Hm..to updated u people…on the first week of Chinese New Year.. my family and I went to Bangkok for a short trip..lol..Gosh…shopping paradise there…lol…now I have enough dresses…summer dresses for the whole yearrr…lol..and its so freakingly cheap. And nice…lol..anyway…its all fashion clothes..so I don’t mind..then now im back and im starting my new sem…more work..more stress..and I’ve gain weight!!!!!! Argh…so much for a holiday…now I need to pick up my momentum in maintaining my weight AND getting my butt back to sports…lazy for basketball dy? Sh*ttttttt….maybe I should swim this sem..lol..On Thursday…! JUST gurls only..lol…I cant ppl looking at my ‘tong minyak’ figure now…T_T its just to embarrassing…LOL

And bout valentine’s day…argh...i don’t know if some of you ever notice that…(sorry for those whom heard my rattling’s even two weeks before valentine’s day…lol..farrah..shi wei…alice…lol…and lots more)

1. things are super expensive when things sold are either PINK or RED..ROSES..FLOWERS..TEDDIES..HEART SHAPE THINGS..CUPIDS..and damn...CHOCOLATES..

okok…im a hypocrite..thank God BLogspot don’t charge my on valentine’s day coz my blog is PINK in colour…ROTFL..okok…im lame..lame//

anyway…yea…things like that are pricey…I don’t want to go out on valentines day because..

1. too many lovey dovey couples roamin around the streets..*shudders
2. annoying ppl trying to get u to buy tripled prices of roses..or flowers or whatsoever..its like “ta cheung” instead of empty handed, u end up with roses..lol…
3. when u eat…(DON’T EVER mess WITH MY APPETITE or food…for that matter..) things like couple set of whatever….argh…driving me insane
4. and ppl giving u stares when ur alone out in a café with a gd paperback notebook and ppl think ur being dump or the couple ppl will say to their partners..”oh look at the poor single gurl/guy..are u glad that you have me?”

and this time when they say that..i would imagine myslf..taking a very huge hard cover book that I was reading and then throw it directly at them..right SMACK at their face!!..THEN, then I would retrieve back my book and slowly make my way to where they were sitting (of course they would have ran away by then.. durhhh) to collect “my” expensive chocolates..heheheh… I’m doin them a favour since they would’nt have time eating them anyways(u know wat I mean..wink wink).. plus like my mom always say, “Don’t waste...

ok..my sis edited that (the paragraph above)

valentine's day is so overated nowadays..sigh, guys and gurls..hope that its not only valentine's day that ur relationship be flourish...i pray that it will last forever for all of you.. =)

don’t get me wrong..its just…repulsive for me..and I cant help myslf for being sarcastic…some frens even told me that I was jealous at heart or just felt bitter coz of my previous relationship..i cant just say no..but even this…it may be a grey area for me..maybe unconsciously..i am feeling those that my fren mentioned to me but at the same time I am still a girl..and yes..i stil want sumone who could do all those lil things for me…like by being a gentlemen in everything he do..

its not wrong to feel wanting to be romanced by guys..(yeas..gurls…im talking to you) but in my opinion..its good to keep things realistic..so to cushion the fall..last time..heck,even now..sumtimes I fantasize to much..lil things disappoints me..so I prefer to avoid things by taking things sarcasticly..but now..i wanna make improvements for the sake of my future love life and relationships…LOL..so im taking things slow…Step By Step.. =)

thank you ppl for giving me presents for my birthday..lol...sorry...yi peng...that gift of yours,,,is so useful and beautiful...! muaks,,,! and trish...LOvELY t shirt...!!!LOL,...love it just the same..remind me of u when i wear it...Xp

and..after my birthday..i still receive my present...lol...thanks for the Cookie monster, Maams! love u lots.XOXO..! now i would anytime soon buy cookies..wear my cookie monster t shirt and eat the cookies watching sesame street..LOL =)

and a lil shoutout to Chi Hong..thanks for the gift for valentine's day..it was sweet of you to give me although im abit freak out that u would actually buy sumthin for me..lol..it really comfort me like u do all the time..lol..remind me of u now everytime i go to sleep! *sweat,,,ahahaa although now my bed is not for me to sleep..but my pillows and teddies..lol..

those that i forgot to mention...im so sorry if i forgotten to mention.. Xp

1 comment:

WaYnE said...

aahhh... ur birthday pass so long but ur pressent still pending from me.. sorrie boss.. lol.. will get is asap..