Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Broken to be built new.

I know I still can take it all in. I know my God would not give me something that I could not handle. I have faith in Him as He is my strength. I will continue to go on. I felt honoured because of He gave me all this trials because He knows I could do it. And I will. I did show my emotions, I cried. It was expressions of grieve, but I shall not grieve for long. For I will wait for the day when God raise me up like an eagle again and then I shall soar with Him.

Psalms 7

O Lord my God, I take refuge in You;
Save and deliver me from all who pursue me,
Or they will tear me like a lion
And rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.

Psalms 4:1-3

Answer me when I call to You,
O my righteous God.
Give me relieve from my distress;
Be merciful to me and hear my prayer.

How long, O men, will you turn my glory to shame?
How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?
Know that the Lord has set apart the godly for Himself;
The Lord will hear when I call to Him.

Psalms 4:8

I will lie down and sleep in peace,
For You alone, O Lord,
Make me dwell in safety.

No comments: