Tuesday, June 17, 2008

eeee...kena tag....>_<

Tagged by: Mr chAN?

Layer 1: On the Outside

Name: Kuan Pei Wern, mabel
Date of birth: 4th january 1989
Current status: in relationship
Eye Colour: dark brown
Hair Colour: dark brown nearing black
Righty or Lefty: lefty..although i can use both hands..

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage: Chinese..import from China.lol..
Fears: gettin sick.
My Weaknesses: likes to think on the negative side.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My Thoughts First Waking Up: im alive! =)
My Bedtime: on the phone with him. =) if he's not asleep...
My Most Missed Memory: too many, on certain times.

LAYER 4: MY PICK

Pepsi or Coke: neither both. i dont fancy.
McDonald's or Burger King: erm...burger king
Single or Group Dates: group...depends
Adidas or Nike: Adidas..cool sweaters..
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: choco for meeeee
Cappuccino or Coffee: i cant take coffee..prone to have nausea.

LAYER 5: DO YOU...

Smoke: shisha..yea. not often.
Curse: hahaha...if im in a foul mode, i can make guys flinched with my words.
Take a Shower: everyday..twice sumtimes
Have a Crush: haha..no.
Think You've Been In Love: yea..what a fool i am. no offence..its past.
Go To School: haha..not until sept =)
Want To Get Married: maybe..i wont rush into it..i hope..lol
Believe In Yourself: if GOd wills it.
Think Your A Health Freak: not really. lol

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST

Drank Alcohol: till now i still do.
Gone To The Mall: malls are my second home..believe it or not..but not so often anymore..
Been On Stage: yeap..in church as worship leader or backup.
Eaten Sushi: yea.
Dyed Your Hair: highlighted..purple, red, brown, GREEN.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: yea..LOL..what memories Xp
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: i did..well..everything happens for a reason. if i did not do that, i wont be the person ur looking at today,.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: before 27 i hope..LOL
To die : When all my part in this world is done.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY..
Best Eye Colour: black..so i can c reflections on his eyes.
Best Hair Colour: BLACK.
Long or Short hair : short..boy cut..hehe..i like boyish guys.
Personality: pay attention to details, humble, and respect ppl regardless of who they are, caring.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A Minute Ago: talking to my sis
An Hour Ago: chatting with my best fren =)
Hours Ago: playing sims 2
1 Month Ago: how the hell should i remember? LOL
YearAgo: if 1 mth i remember u think i can remember ar? ok..i remembered..lolin klang..getting away from sumthin.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Jesus
I feel: itchy..camping..mosquito bite la..
I hate: no one.
I hide: my teeth
I miss: cendol.
I need: be lazy.

LAYER 12: TAG 4 PEOPLE
-Rach L
-Jiokswan ( since u 'free' ..all the best ya?)
-

No comments: