Monday, October 13, 2008

Raleigh Kuala Lumpur

hmm...i must be crazy.

thurs is my last day of class. friday i went for Raleigh Kuala Lumpur Intro Weekend as a staff member, helping out by facililating some of the games. it was awesome but tiring. challenging and frustrating but worth while. =)

i met so many diff types of ppl. Observing them was my hobby. God is really the greatest designer. =)

sunday came back, all tired and dirty. din even have time to go back and sleep at my own bed in my house then have to shower, pack and drive back to Nottingham. =/

during the time, i did not notice that my ankle was swollen until the second day. i had water retention in my leg and it was numb and irritating as i cant move as fast as i can. =/ i also did cut my finger while cooking in the jungle. LOL.
now my fourth finger on my right hand, the knife cut through the nail. so i din play frisbee for this week. aww...T_T

i got attached to Frisbee and the people. i like them alot, thats why i keep hanging out with them. =)

so far ive sign up for frisbee on monday, basketball on tues, Christian Fellowship on weds, thurs is for myslf and my frens...DOTA. LOL..basketball aso if i havent go back. =)

assignments alot..! 3 assignments are all individual work..and one group work..! sigh..self control very much needed. >_<

and not to mention other activities like raleigh and youth.

busy busy busy..>_< but its good. so i dun nid to think so much on other things..hm.

No comments: