Wednesday, October 21, 2009

reflection

Mabel Kuan is trying to deny herself, picking up the Cross even though it sometimes its so heavy, stumbling to following the Author of Love.

God has blessed me with so many many things in my life, i don't know where to start.

He has given me responsibilities that i've never known i could do, frankly, without His help, i confidently say i couldn't. He was like a pillow to me, granting me rest when i need the most. He never and will not ever leave me. He is making miracles in UNMC CF. i believe God has prepare each Christians in UNMC for something great. i can feel it, but i still cant see it coz God has not revealed it entirely yet. Its so excited!

Yet, even outwardly i am wasting away, i felt like inwardly i am being renewed day by day by Him, i thank Him again. He gave me amazing emotional strength to go on despite problems that i am facing and He is rebuilding my relationship with my family. Its a great improvement for me.

Friends,

do not give up in anything that you are trying to do. even sometimes you felt lonely and tired, always remember that the Lord is always with you no matter what. whatever things that you had done, its not too big for His mercy and love. He is Grace, He is love. He knows and He still loves. Never underestimate His ability to love.

Friends,

i apologised for not being a example to everyone as a christian. i know i failed in many ways. i am sorry that i cause people to stumble because of my ways. Old habits are hard to die, but they don't mean that they don't die, its just abit harder that usual. grant me patience and self-control, by God's grace, i pray that i could be more like Him.


May the Grace of God, the Love of Jesus Christ, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with You all.

No comments: