Monday, March 16, 2009

i seem to get back on track on loads of stuffs lately,

it happens when i start to fast again..God seems to reveal alot of things to me.

LOL, and oddly enough..its always food that tries to tempt me..lol...when im fasting its always..almost any type of food could tempt me..lol..

okies, back to the topic..

God revealed to me that there is a need among of my frens, so i felt the urge to pray n fast at the same time. it makes me felt more in touch to Him more than anything. i felt Him more closer to Him than ever, and the feeling it's great! =)

it prompt me to fast when i keep losing my ground, i keep focusing on the wrong things..until i used that to counter my own feelings..lol

after ive been dating this guy..lol.. i keep thinking about him.

i just couldnt comprehend this, human love is so fragile and intense,...what about God's love?

if i could think of him nite and day, and waiting for his msges, what about Him? willing to send his only son to die for all of us on the cross?

He's always waiting for us..to say that we love Him...lol...i dun know how to describe it, but the feeling's awesome.

okies, gotta work on my assignments! =)

No comments: