Sunday, March 22, 2009

daily rumblings

i'm starting to feel dumber n dumber by the minute..(the syllabus din not help but amplified it more.) there is so much to be done. but so lil time..i felt that the time is flying so fast, im just trying to grab the end of it. hanging on to dear life..( imagine it..its funny)

now im having my break from my classes, frens went to eat, but i nid to settle sum stuffs regarding about my INteractive Learning Barometer that suppsoe to measure my learning capabilities. well, ive submitted it earlier but i did not get my email to confirm my enrolment..so rite now..i couldnt do the survey, which the due date was so be today. >_< ive told my lecturer and he told me to try again, i did, but the mail still havent come yet. so im worried and im so damn frustrated. still waiting for another class to start at 3pm then ends at 5pm. then later move on to frisbee Ultimate Hat league (din noe i play frisbee lehh...coz i noob) lol..anyway, then after that, dinner then bible study with my frens in tts5 then got worship practise.

monday is the most busiet day of the week...and some ppl say business school is sooo free..(dunoo hu leh?)

i still have to design a logo for my hall. and i dun have ideas! argh..why why why.. i had one but mun yee said that unless if i want to get sued, use that idea, app its too close with the nottingham's logo, so i have to think again.

i am still sick, and wei ern keep telling me that my body temperature is abnormal as i am abnormally warm and he kept suspecting that im having fever, but im too numb to even care or notice, until i end up in the clinic for blood test. my mum suspect that im having dengue fever..and wei ern suspect i have chikgugunya fever as i always felt really tired. ( i think its because i always sleep late) >_<

sigh..its almost time for class now. its been long i've ever written so long a blog entry. ( im practising for my upcoming Econs Assignments! LOL..2000 words...hmm..)

No comments: