Sunday, July 5, 2009

annoyed..

today i went to the pets fair in midvalley..damn lotsa ppl

so many cute cats and dogs...and lil newts too! ahhh...i nearly bought them back...

then got free samples of dog food for my dogs..brought it back gave them to eat..august had fish and rice at 1st, then shadow got fish and potato..then i just gave them in their dogbowls.

then funny thing is, my mum ask me to switch coz the one that i gave shadow was bit smaller bites compare to august, my mum put it since august is old so she ask me to switch it..so i did, guess what? august barked at shadow for 'stealing' is food, and he did not touch his switched food. then go and fight with shadow for his food. then with a sigh, i changed back..i told my mum and my sis said that coz august is a chinese dog..lol..fish and rice..shih tzu originated from china ma..then shadow, originate from germany thats why he likes fish and potato...weird.

while i was upstairs, then suddenly my sis called me, then i did not hear what she says later, i ask what, she didnt reply, then annoyed i went down..she ask me to watch a vid clip on Michael Jackson..i was annoyed coz i dun wanna watch it and that time she didnt tell me why i have to go downstairs, i told her then my mum told me off. she kept saying that she heard my sis ask me to go down to watch that stupid clip but i did not hear it then my mum keep insisting why im being so difficult. its just annoying. i parked my butt on my seat happily on9ling just to move coz i duno what my sis want from me. and she ask me to watch a stupid vid clip.

......

No comments: