Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lost memories.

been springcleaning for the past few months..

guess what? ive lost two of my quite most important thing..

1. my black notebook.
written everything from my new ideas for my dream business, to my most inner personal moments (hey, i'm still old fashion pen-and-paper kinda person) and my poems.

2. my Ziljian BlackSkulls pair of Drumsticks. luckliy i stil have my promark and travis barker's white drumsticks..
at least this i can buy back but still, i have fond memories with this drumstick..bitemarks n everything! lol..note: im no dog. "bitemarks" by the drum.

sigh..thats the bad news. psst..: anyone that found any of those items..tell me please? will be rewarded..see how badly i wanna find back this two beloved things of mine? T_T

good news is..my dad bought me a jigsaw puzzle! its so cute, it has 1000 pieces. (hmm..to occupy my sien-ness at home!)

ahahaha..but still..i still long for my two stuffs..

No comments: