Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kopi tarik

It's 3.10am in the morning and im not doin anything..with shi wei n wai ken n jin yu.after a glass of hot kopi tarik i still can fall asleep..just print out sumthin for my assignment.

Yest was my Uni's annual dinner and it was ok. paying rm 125 for the purpose of to See and Be Seen. LOL...it was good in the sense of getting to know some of my coursemates in the afterparty..lol...talk to ppl that i havent met before or talk at all...(my uni quite big la..) my coursemates num is around 100+..ok..its not being be anti-social..it was indeed fun except for sum mishaps.

overall, i kinda enjoyed the day..parts of it of course, met alot of nice ppl. =)

then sunday...


i met up with my good fren, Joseph New.

i miss him so much and im so happy to meet back him. im relieved that he's doin ok in his life so far, its a hard journey but keep it up! *hugs*

i need to improve too. my IQ is dropping..lol..and my communication skills is getting worse..sigh..

im trying...
but there's alot of hindrances..alot. in sense of my emotions and physical capabilities, and i pray that it would not affect me that much.

My priority is to get my grades up again and able to enter MAPCU or the TRINotts games for Basketball. so other problems..please fuck off?

No comments: