Thursday, January 10, 2008

Concern

hm..looks like alot of people is feelin unwell these couple of days.

i just spoke to a fren online..as i dint c her for quite sum time in uni..apparently she was sick. gastric n heartburn cause by bacteria and she had a scope today. its scary to see a camera stuck dwn to ur throat till it reach ur stomach to see whats wrong wit it.

reminds me, when i was young i used to have eating disorder. frens that knew me long enuf would have seen me sufferin from it since primary skool. i was a scrawny kid but ppl used to admire how skinny i am when i moved on to highskool when it was a trend to have skinny bodies.

actual fact..its so painful that i cant even eat anything. most of the time i live on bread n cereals..or granola bars..i cant eat alot..oni minimal ammount of food at a time to prevent me from having heartburn and all. it got better when i grew up.so her condition really reminded me of my own..

my grandmother is sick too. she's suffering from sumthin that has to do with her bones. i remember when i was young she fell from a mango tree in her house..so i think everythings coming back since she's old. im having exam so cant go back to pahang and visit her. the last time i saw her she was in GOmbak in my aunt's hse. im so afraid. that time when i saw her..guess wad she asked me..lol..ask me to find a good husband and get married (at 19?!) anyway..when she was 19 she already gave birth to two kids..my older aunts..that thought freaked me out..seriously..lol.the wasy she told me was funny..she ask me n my sis too..then she hum out a tune..* i tot wad was that and ask my mum..my mum laugh and say she(my grandma) wants to see u wearing that wedding gown..and all. i was totally shocked by it. it seems to her that 19 is the age to get married. *shudders..cant blame her..i know.

i receive a shocking news from my uni frens too, that one of our frens had contracted a dangerous disease..out of privacy, just cant tell u all what's that..but he's doin treatment..sigh..he's just 18..Lord.why?

i went on9 to blog abit then what attracted me was one of my fren's nickname n personal msg wrote.."wanna try dyin once?" another one was.."sumbody please come and kill me" well..it may seem harmless but my reaction at the time was..why?

does anyone feel that life seems to lost its value by these ppl thinkin that life is worthless? dont get me wrong..i did think of it once a few times but i was always pulled back by the thoughts of...

do u think u own ur own life? no. GOd created u from earth. u do not belong to urslf. u belong to GOD. the only one hu can take away ur life from this earth is GOd.

YOU have a purpose in this life. our life is like a drip in a vast lake..even a tiny drop could make a ripple.

YOUR life affect someone even without ur knowing.
YOUR life could save another life.
YOUR life could bring another life in this world.
YOUR life is worth to LIVE.

live it with LOVE, and live it RIGHT. coz u'll nvr know when ur work is done here on earth.

god bless, people..

will keep you all in prayers,

love,
wern.

No comments: