Wednesday, January 9, 2008

weird

few days ago..after a period of studying, Me,alice n kevin went to Metropoint for dinner. after reaching there..since's Alice is the youngest..(shut up kevin..i know im the oldest..LOL)she craved for Sushi..so we went to eat at Sushi King.

haha..the food is not exactly wad i wanna talk bout..but its the conversations that we had.

sumtimes three ppl can be a very nice number of ppl to chat with..it not to uneasy like two ppl chatting and we have just the right ammount of time to focus on each other.

not entirely related to that nite outing, it just triggered to think me that..

i dont know why, but i always kinda feel uncomfortable talkin to the person one on one. if i dont have any feelings towards that particular person, i would be very comfortable..i like to chat bout random stuffs. but if i have sumthin to do with the other person..i dont seem to opened up with that person. afraid to get hurt but the remarks..carefully guard my heart and what i want to say. is it normal? i dont know. i may have lots of things in my mind to talk bout to these people but sumtimes i dont know how to start. its ambarrassing for me actually. ppl seem to view me as a outspoken gurl but when it comes to personal relationship with someone, i cant seem to function well in that particular area. i cant really express myslf without thinkin that the other person could hurt me in terms of words and all.

and those particular person or ppl would viewed me as not like them enuf or sumthin very random..like asking me whether if i ever like them or not or im just toying with their feelings. i m not but i cant bring myslf to tell them the truth bout me afraid of being one on one to a person. they would just..wad? laugh or mortified that i ever thought of that..

hm..just clearing sumthin out of my mind. cont to study ler..

im off.

No comments: