Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alive.

i want to run..run on to the fields..to the woods..to places that i dont know..

i want clean air..i want nottingham campus..

i want to feel the breez when i run..like im flying...

i want to play basketball with shi wei, alice n vanessa..

i love the feeling of rushed adredeline..

i want to punch the punching bag with alice n shi wei..

like i did when i punch till my knuckles bleed.

i want to paint shoes..

i want to draw again..

i want to play my drums and guitar..

and lose myself in music..my muse

i want to go back to kem miri, sarawak to kayak.

i want to be the watchwomen for the night in my NS camp to feel the breeze and watch the skies filled with stars.

i want to be back in kuala kubu, lie dwn on the road, to look at the shooting star..

i want to be in redang, hearing the waves crashin to the beach.

i want to be in redang, listening to God ask He speaks to me.

i want to listen to God speaking to me again.

i want to be in the rough seas, when God spoke to me, telling me not to be afraid.

i want to be in God's arms, when all things fail me.

1 comment:

alice* said...

I saw my name!
ehhehe that's so sweet of you.
see you again real soon <3
huggies*