Saturday, August 16, 2008

haha..updates... =)

hahaha..its been so long.....>_<

updates so far...

1. i got a job!

hahaha...yeash..to those who ask me if im still shooting...yesh yesh but this is another job.
now im working as a partimer in a store that sells outdoor clothing and gears. the shop's called LAFUMA..no its not under PUMA...Sweat,LOL...it a brand by itslf. so hint hint..anyone wants to go Mount Kinabalu or other outdooorish stuffs...come find me ooo...LOL... the shop's in Bangsar by the way. =)

2. i'm allowed to go for expedition!

ahahah...yesh, shi wei..im so happy!! =) after dinner today at YUZU, The Gardens ( they have superdelicious KOBE beef there..just rm 88 for 100 grams..and super tasty...LOL..) i've talk to my dad bout it...yea..he did rattle bout how dangerous is it with my Asthma condiiton and all...but i got the green light!!! yay..but dun be too excited bout it, esp. kar lye..lol i still nid to fun raise alot of $$ to go...sob sob.

3. i've bought sports bra...LOL

okie....its been so long i want to buy but i lazy and i duwan to use my own money..so my dad after dinner went in to a Nike shop..and the rest is HISTORY..i bought two..LOL =)

4. i realise i am able to finally do what i really want in my life rite now.

i want knowledge, freedom and experiences. i want to do everything that i want to do now. they're loads of stuffs that i've not done yet..thanks, National Service..LOL...coz that made me realize that i have alot of records that i've havent personally break. i've managed to achieve sumlast year..and im looking forward to achieve sum this following year.

5. erm..nothin much then.

yea...thats all my updates from now...i just think that my blogs are getting much more boring than ever...hm.. i have alot of things to share about but its kinda long and im not really free to write everything...hm hm hm...lazy bum am i..lol YODA speaking.

and not to mention, LAMER..what the hell..YODA?

No comments: