Saturday, August 16, 2008

issues of being single.

yes.

to ans fren's questions.

my fren said that she's not single anymore. super damn happy. and she asked me. i said im not anymore. and she kept saying..why always im with sum1 and then ur not..its so opposite..why is that and blablabla..

i said i decided to be single. she was shocked.

yesh, shocked. why is it so freaking shock that i want to be single?

she asked why. i said coz i wanna to meet more ppl. she lagi shocked. she ask me if im bored of the r.ship.

fuck, no. in my mind of course. i din want to swear with this gurl, she's too sweet natured to be polluted with this kinda language.

is being single a crime or an offense the the nations?

then she want to really know 'why' i broke up.

i repeat it again. i want to meet more ppl to broaden my horizons.
she did not really understand why. most ppl dont.

i am not ready for a commited r.ship.

im scared. im scared of people controlling my social circle. my life. my freedom. im too egoistic to let anyone get hold of me. imagine a cat being cornered. the more u feel threaten, the more u want to run. i havent found a guy that can retain me.

this is what i've found a year ago:

i say i love you, but you say you want more freedom.

why is freedom more important than love?
without love, freedom is naked. why love cant live with freedom? why is love the prison for freedom? how many people live in freedom prison then?

(xiao lu gou, 2007)

well...i think im one of them living in freedom prison then.

note: this applies to human love..well, God's love is so much the opposite. God's love is FREEDOM.

1 comment:

v4n3s2a_k said...

hey pei wern. i find ur post quite confusing la. from my experience i do think love = freedom :) ive never felt so free to be myself & do watever i want like d world is at my feet until i met Mr. Boo. But of course only u know wat u want best. Like u said, we r still young! N can afford to worry about commitments later. think : enjoy!