Monday, December 22, 2008

life shits and happy stuffs.

many things happened. duno where to start.

there were sad times, hard times & more hard times. din really want to write about it..or just afaird of writing it heere and will offend sum ppl.

i just want to thank God for everything that i 've been through, even if it's a bad or a good one. i believe there's always a reason behind it.

im glad that i have frens that is always been there for me. Jesus, thank you for your endless support. and not to mention the 'angels' that he had sent for me. My parents, even they do not know what ive been through, since i dun want to burden them with my probs, i thank god for them by providing me things. Shi Wei, ur patience is 'limitless'..LOL..and im sorry for being an bitch and u choose to stick with me. *hugs hope to see you soon. Jakukurino..ahaha.. i wish you forever happiness with jon. Siew kwan, you ar! lol..*hugs action speaks louder than words. Mr Faith, ur singing annoys me but cheers me up everytime. ahahaha.. and others that stuck with me during this sem. and ainaa & danial. you guys helped me alot too! thanks for the dinner.. it was awesome..thanks. =)

hope to see everyone again on jan 8th!

stupid exam. damn stress now but not touching anybooks now..its goin to be christmas..! gimme a break =P

over and out.

No comments: