Monday, December 1, 2008

thankful.

so many assignments, social commitments, events...ahhh..


although assignments are nearing their deadlines...event when props team are having problems..even i have to attend burfday parties and meetings..

God, thank you for:

always being with me.. =)

-despite the storms in my life, however big or small..he is always there with me through words. the power of the word and worship.

sending angles to teman me eveywhere i go..

-sumthin awful had happened in my uni...4 of my uni ppl got attacked by ppl with machetes. one died in ICU. accident, appt the story was like this, the guys where in the wrong place at the wrong time. and it happened in broad DAYLIGHT. 12 o'clock...sigh, anything could happened in anywhere. despite me driving around uni and semenyih at 3am-4am ish...nothing happened and i thank God for this.

sending great frens to cheer and de-stress me..the pick me up when im down.

-great supporter and frens..if i could name everyone, i would, but i couldnt coz there's so many ppl..all i could say is..i love each and everyone of them.

No comments: