Tuesday, December 23, 2008

wedding? what the F?

as i was logging in, i opened msn, and i saw sumthin really funny.

The Best Wedding Proposals of 2008
Compiled by Anja Winikka.

then i was like.."hmm..sumthin to read about"
then there was this, my favourite ones.. *hehe

these are like really cute n original and its simple. like this one..*ahh...~



Story Book Proposal
"He took me out to dinner, and afterward we went to Barnes & Noble. We meandered over to the children's books section to pick up a few Christmas presents, and then he pulled a little red book off the shelf and said, 'Oh look, what's this?' The book was called, Fun with Emily and Jarrod, kind of like a Dick and Jane book, but instead, it was the illustrated story of our relationship. He read it to me, and at the end, the 'Jarrod' in the book had a pressing question to ask the 'Emily'...and he pulled out the ring and proposed! The last page of the book said, 'The beginning...'"



The Right Words
"He took me to a local rose garden to play Scrabble. It was a travel Scrabble board where the letters stick in place, so when I opened the board and saw letters already in place, I thought, I don't think we were in the middle of a game. I took a second look, and saw that he had spelled, "Laura, will you marry me?" When I looked up at him, he was on his knee holding out the ring. We haven't taken the letters off of that board since."


others is like, really..only rich ppl could do it...for example..

Swimming with Dolphins
"On Valentine's Day we found ourselves on a small island just off of Paradise Island swimming with the dolphins. They did the cutest tricks: danced with us, kissed us, and dove to the ocean floor to retrieve 'presents' for us. James' dolphin came up with only a pebble, but my dolphin handed me a big white box, in which was my engagement ring!"

(comments: dolphins..hmm..if u have a rich dude)

Top of the World
"My dad had plans to fly to a business meeting in a helicopter, but things fell through and there was an extra seat, so he invited me to go up with him and my mom for a ride. We flew into the Rockies and were getting close to Fisher Peak when my Dad said, 'Hey Cas, what's that?' And there was Evan on the highest part of the tallest mountain holding a sign that read, 'CAS, WILL YOU MARRY ME?' My mom passed me a gift bag with a ring inside. It usually takes about four hours to get off of the mountain, but Evan was on one knee at our front door an hour later."

(comments: sweat la..top of the world, if u can have that load of money..pfffftttt...>_<)


still got many funny ones..dubbed by msn the worst proposal in 2007 (btw, picked sum, not all..)

Vegas, Baby
"I was eating lunch at my desk two weeks after starting a new job. Joe called me and asked if I'd like to go to Vegas with him that weekend and spend the rest of my life with him. There was no bended knee, no handholding, no eye contact, no kiss...I just said, 'Um, okay,' and he responded, 'Okay, love ya. Bye!.' Click."

(comment: both are stupid)

Showered With Love
"As I was showering, I saw him walk into the bathroom with his laptop in his hands. It was playing a romantic R&B song called 'Let's Chill.' He placed the laptop on the toilet and started dancing. I thought he was nuts and started laughing. He then proceeded to step into the shower with all of his clothes on. I shrieked, 'What are you doing?!' His response, 'Baby, I love you.' I shrieked back to him, 'I love you too, but get outta here. Your clothes are getting wet!' Then he slowly bent down on one knee, took out the ring box, opened it, and asked me to marry him."

(comment: ew!loser.)

Up High and Uneasy
"At the last minute, we decided to climb Snowmass Mountain in one day. It's a 14,092-foot peak and all the guidebooks say that it's a two-day hike. At the top, I plopped down on a giant rock. Travis came over and held my hand. I was so sick from the climb and the altitude, I quickly pulled my hand away and told him I thought I was going to puke. He took my hand back and said, 'Don't throw up, marry me.'"

(comment: ahahaha..this is funny!)

Déja Vu in Paris
"On our first night in Paris, Paul suggested we go to the Eiffel Tower. At the top, he reached into his pocket to dig out the ring, and I blurted out, 'I can't believe Tom Cruise proposed to Katie Holmes up here. It's so ugly!' He didn't propose then. Before we left for the airport to return home, we were sitting in this garden behind Notre Dame. Paul explained he didn't really enjoy the vacation because he was so nervous, and then told me that he had tried to propose on the trip several times. I felt horrible and sat silent for a few moments before he said, 'I can't take it anymore!' and got down on one knee in the middle of the park and proposed."

(comment: this is actually funny and cute, but poor guy..=) at least she knows how much that guy loves her. ahahhaha)


ahahahaha...that was fun..*for me anyway..sigh. marriage..*shudders. boyfrens..*shudders..*hides inside blankets reads manga. =)

No comments: