Tuesday, December 23, 2008

what i did on Christmas week.

ah..what i did yest.

i was depress, looking for chocos but not enough to satisfy me, so i swtich to foods.

met up with my mum's fren and their kids. (age 13, 11 and 9)

i was nervous on:

what to wear.
(seriously, ahahaha...i want to show a good example on what to wear and how to act..so its so freaking funny for my mum n sis seeing me trying on clothes more than i do on choosing clothes for dates. not like i go for dates anymore..but anyway.in the end, i end up in a miniskirt, a tank top, belt and flats. hm...the usual me..so why waste time picking, sweat rite? lol..)

what will i say to them:
(my gosh, i suddenly felt im sooo OLD! lol..duno what to talk about with them..the eldest want to watch Gossip girl..i dont know how to tell her that its a super bitchy show in a nice way..and when the lil 9 yearold boy start telling jokes, which is pretty funny! i cant shout, "what the Hell?" lol..so it was pretty awkward..lol..and loads more. when i look at them, they remind me of them..minus the IPOD and changgih handphones..=P they reminded me of me n my sis when we were growing up. we like to read books and all. =) so finally had sumthin in common about. i literally watch the three of them since they're in their mom's belly till what they are now. it was an amazing journey. im imaginning my frens next time having kids..! i cant wait! =)



sigh, i fell so old! in just lil more than two weeks..im old! twenteen...my fren once joke with me..lol

sigh.

No comments: