Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog wars.

hm...i know i should be either practising my maths or revising for my economics but i choose to blog.

alot of things had happened to myslf and others esp my gurlfrens.

Blog wars.

hmm..i remembered really well when i was one of the victim of a close fren's blog wars. she said sumthin nasty about me in her blog...for ecg. calling me a two face bitch. hmm..dosent hurt anymore but anyway..during that time with all my mite i try not to retort back in HER blog. its maybe because i understand the term, personal opinion. if she has this kinda opinion about me, its HErs, not mine, so i dont give a FLYING FUCK. but on the other hand, i wrote back my feelings in my blog. anyway, blog is suppose to be a place where ppl could express one's feelings and thoughts..( thats what i thought) but i du think so, if you want to say sumthing really really bad about sumthing, just remember, consequences comes with RESPONSIBILITIES. im not judging, im just stating my POINT of VIEW In my OWN blog. if you willling to write what you stand for, and others dont believe, you have to stick with it. and you know that ppl are different, they dont think alike, so they dont think like you do. so there's likely gonna be conflit.to those ppl that leaves really bad things or their own thoughts in other ppl's chatbox, please dont be so rude, i know you are furious of those statements, but what to do? its a freedom of speech. anyway, all of them are my frens, there's things that agree on and things that i dont.

as my own opinion, clubbing. yes, i do clubbing and i did a fair share of stupid stuffs too. ( dont laugh Terence...*ahahaha) well, thats when i woke up tomorrow and kinda got ambarrassed of what i did too. i am not proud of what i do in clubs sumtimes when i get to high or tipsy, but if you ask me to aviod clubs all together, i wont really coz i like goin to clubs.With a group of solid frens of course. i love to drink and dance with my frens, and i only go when i have a reason to go. but when i talk to my older frens, they say its just a phase, eventually you will grow out of it. my opinion is, if im young, i want to play, what i like to eat, what i like to drink, what crazy stuff i want to do, i'll do..moderately of course, coz you can only be young once. doin crazy stuffs dont mean that you would skinny dip in sum mining pool or having a one nite stand, but try to do sumthin that in your lifetime that you wanted to do. and set it as a goal to either build up ur self esteem or confidence( or is it the same?) lol..

my experiences are very important to me, they are what i am now, good or bad and i never regretted anythings that i did. ( i realised) Bad experiences dont mean that they could make you be bad, it depends on how you react during that situation. i always believe that everything happens for a reason. and god would never let you face sumthin that you could not handle. i can bet this with my life.

when my dad's best fren and his wife came back from Aust to visit malaysia, he ask me sumthin that really interesting question. one of it was, " what's the diff between highskool life and uni life?"

my ans to that question was, highskool life is still being sheltered by ur family and the principles that you hold and learn as you grow up in that famly. your frens are almost the same as you, everyone wears uniform and go through the same thing as you. (almost) but when you reach uni, everything change. more freedom not only in the sense of dressing but also in everything else. smoking is almost normal in your group of frens, and free from parents, more parties, booze, sex, drugs.

now, everything that i've learn last time growing up was all stated clearly on what is 'black' and 'white'..but after myslf entering uni in the summer of 2007, everything was in the shade of 'grey'. i am force to make desicions that i have never make before that could determine the course of my life. i am force in a given situation to either make a stand of all the principles that build me or break everything (the heck with it or fuck it) the principles that had build me of what i am now.

even i was brought up in a christian family and an active youth serving in church, i was shaken. afterall, im still human, but! but God is always with me even though in some situations, i wish He was not there to see me. i wish to hide from Him, i ran away from Him ( and i finally felt how adam and eve felt when they ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden.) i was ashamed, humilitated. but as in the bible, God Provided them clothing to clothe them from nakedness. as how i felt when i let God back into my life.

clearly , it was an emotionall roller coaster for me, but trust me, if you choose to ride it with God, you'll have fun.
random thought. God is three in one rite? The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
imagine this, the Father is controlling the roller coaster, the Son is Sitting beside you in the roller coaster and the Holy Spirit is your insurance. Perfect. LOL..~

have a nice day everyone. =)

No comments: