Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged by AaronQ

Its been a long time since i've been tagged. here goes..


Questions are as follows :
1. How much do you spend for clothes per month?

Honestly, i don't know..lol..if i dont go shopping, it'll be zilch. But if i go shopping, ahahahha...i can spend rm 200 in one go. ( okey, freak some ppl now, didnt i?) erm...clothes seldom buy dy also coz my closet is full of them and i havent wear most of them, i usually collect the clothes rather than wearing them..LOL. those whom has seen my wardrobe, they would understand..LOL! (right, vanessa, alice n shi wei?) if anyone of you notice, i did not repeat my clothings during my whole semester one of year one. LOL...jeans and bottoms dont count la..LOL. >_<


2. Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?

Both. Friends have been with me for like, ages and my boyfren would be (if God willing) be together till we get married, well, he's gonna stick with me Forever if he's my husband! lol..friends is like my beginning..then bf would come later rite? Both has the SAME importance. But what i want to say is, ecg: my frens is in deep shit, i will help my fren, if my bf dont understand, then he wont be my boyfren. ecg; i want to spend time with my bf but my fren's call just for casual yam cha, then i would just say i want to spend time with my bf and yam cha next time. it really depends. Both must understand that both are really important to me no matter what.

3. How often do you think about committing suicide?

hhaha..! i duno. but i did once i remember it quite vividly..it was during form 5 where i was suffering from add maths n maths alike. my maths teacher was no help either. she always target me as the weakling for maths and she always forced me to sit with the smartest gurl in school to help me with my maths. luckly that gurl was one of my close frens but in a way, i still fell insulted. the teacher always say things like, " in my years of teaaching, never a gurl in a class would get B in the first class. i wont want you to be the 1st one. never, so you better buck up." my books were chucked by her and folded and plenty of corrections and i was always not allowed to leave the classroom even if i really have to go to the loo or on duty as a prefect. im serious.! so, after nearly a year and a half, when she scolded me again, i nearly want to run out of the classroom and jump out of the balcony. im serious. a voice telling me to jump down and end everything. sigh..that was the closest to thinking of committing suicide. (btw, i still HATE maths..LOL)


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

i dont know, i think so. =/ depends on which situation.


5. How many babies do you want?

Omg weh..! duno. i wont have three. the middle's always (generally) often neglected. so..i think 2? lol..twins is the best coz once is enough. LOL..If i WANT to get HITCHEd, that is. =P


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

duhh...yeap! its beauuu-tiful. ahh, reminds me of NS. =)


7. What is your goal for this year?

if you read my previous 2 blogs, you would know. =)


8. What kept you of being who you are?

i dont even know who i am, so i cant really ans you that? i kept myslf from being who i am? who am i ? besides, there's always a factor that change sumone to be sumtin else, humans are not stagnant. humans change. so...(shruggs*)

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?(List 10)

ten? wow..hmm
1.respect (not just me, but himslf and humans and every other creations that God's has created)
2.walk the talk ( talk dont impress me much, you can promise me the moon, stars, and sun..Actions speaks louder than words, since i like to observe.)
3.honour ( able to honour God, and everyone else)
4.companionship ( able to do things with me)
5.humour( serious at the right time, funny at the right time)
6.outgoing( able to be get along with all of my frens)
7.mature in thinking ( physical age dont really matter, his mental age MATTERS)
8.integrity ( he has to have integrity)
9.hardworking
10.loving ( what is love? find it in the bible! =P)

the question's asking for perfect ma.
of course, physically.. as long as i like. =P

10. What are you really afraid of?

You. ahahaha..uh..the dark?


11. What are your bad habits?

greatest drawbacks, i like to play with my hair while i am studying, scratching my scalp while concentrating doin my work, DOTA..lol, Swearing? Scratch my face. hmm..seldom smile? nyaaaaa~


12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?

dont hurt yourslf, love ME.(lol) random-nya..seriously, i would say, "I dont give a FLYING F***."

13. State a random fact about yourself

i have symptoms of mild bipolar. (random enuf?)

14. What does flying means to you?

F***? ( refer back to question 12. lol~) randomness... okok
Flying means sitting on a big winged object.(aeroplane?)
also means in Hyperbole: ( in my own words) being free.?

15. What do you crave for most currently?

Dota. lol~ food..sleep?

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?

Just a few days ago..lol on my bday (4th Jan) Choco Fondue!? lol..thanks ed, leanne, denny n jin yu. =)
just so many chocos..LOL they must know im STREss..LOL..aww *hugs, thanks babes. and other really cool gifts too! =)

17. Describe the person who tagged you.Honestly.

He's smart. seriously. lol..and he's really nice. =)


18. What have you done to yourself that makes yourself happy?

eat. ALOT. erm..buy graphic collectibles? im contented when the ppl's around me are good.


19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

hmm..ten years..means im 30..! T_T uhh.. i think,i would be married? LMAO..
and having a career? whatever that wil be. i hope and pray that it would be good.


20. If you can choose how you want to end your life,how would it be?

being raptured. LOL

No comments: