Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Never to late! =) bday report!

ahaha..sorry la...now only i blog about my bday...on 4th of january 09..lol..actually its 3rd, 4th n 5th...lol

i celebrated my 20th bday for three times with three diff group of frens this year! thats why its so special...coz i get to celebrate with almost! all my frens.. =/

okay, lets start on the 3rd Jan 08

date: 3rd Jan '09
time: 7.30pm
venue: Itallianies, the Garden.

i plan to have it on 3rd coz its on sat and my mum says 4th (sunday) go eat with my relatives..so it has to be on 3rd jan..so fun..count dwn to my bday! =)

a weeek before that, i've actually booked the place with my mum n sis for 27 people. and the manager says that he's gonna make a menu for me. but the days later he called me up and say its to expensive to do that so mite as well call ala carte. so i say im ok.

then on that day itslf, the manager did NOT reserve the place for me, i was furious and thank God that me n my church frens arrive earlier to settle things and it was after my youth gathering. apparently, he thought i was not into the reservations because to expensive for me. so in the end, they have the place for me since th eplace was empty..the whole smoking section was for my party. it in a private section so its ok. after my dad seeing me so furious, he asked everyone to order what they want to eat. then the whole admosphere changed. thank god. i was able to morph back into lilnimf, not eyra anymore so everything went fine afterwards.

then later we took sum photos and i opened up my presents after a few rounds of drinks from my dad from the bar. thank you...got alot of ppl bought me chocos..! lol...WANT ME TO GET ADDICTED TO CHOCS? and necklace..why ar?LOL...necklace i i i ...i seldom wear but thanks alot ppl..lol

alice : for your WONDERFUL chocolate box with chocos in and out! LOL..and the book..! i've read finish and went to buy the second one today..=) *hugs thanks...!

shi wei: the present i got was awesome, its a razor mouse pad..!and you wore a dress! hwat! *wink wink..! after using that, it raises up my morale alot more..LOL and wit witness by our guru, hibiki-kun..i manage to first blood an insane computer..! while playing with hibiki and james pawn.. =P guys, this proves how bad my DOTA skills is..LOL

Leanne, Edmund, and Jin Yu: thanks for the chocos and the choco fondue! waaaaa...it is awesome! must come by my hse and try it wehhh! i wanna eat with you all 1st!! =P if can la..

brandon: ya got my hint! lol..thanks for the skull scarf, cool!

Siew Ling and Sonia: hwat hwat pants, im gonna wear it to uni..haha

Daesi & Enoch: cool necklace..can wear it for my dresses. =p

Terence: thank you for the gift!

Riana: thanks for the neclace too...hey..all necklace groupies..lol

Eu jin: hahahaha...shot glasses! hwappie...~

Mum: cinematic art of warcraft! whoa..loving it..~

Grace: naughty bracelets..!lol

hmm...spam me if i missed sumone..LOL

then we head on to POPPY's..

its the 1st time for me coz...ahahaa... i dun go illegal...hahaa..i broke it since i went in at age 20 instead of 21. its so different..so many grownups...LOL
meet up with jess n cax n wei n mun yee's cousins and frens..met liza there too! enjoyed myslf there..LOL..then we went to petaling street famous lou sueee funn...(shh..but i still prefer the one in broga...=))



Date: 4th Jan '09
Time: dinnertime.
venue: Pavillion

...i went to have dinner with my cousins n relatives..in pavilion i think..yea..chrystal jade.. have nice chat here and there..then go shoppin..lol


Date: 5th Jan '09
Time: afternoon
Venue: sg wang, bkt bintang area.

meet up with the tts 5 gang with the 3 gurls..LOL..
ate papa john's pizza! niceeee....but why all itallian food??? lol
we ate n ate..its so fun..then i got the bill before CK does..LOL..yay! then i got a surprise!

a BArBIE DOLL( CNY ed. sumore! ) lol..from the gang..coz they heard me saying when i was young i played with guns instead of dolls..lol...so its kinda funny coz its all pink! anyway..apparently CK wont want to leave it alone..and the cake fortunately..LOL..cant be allowed coz no other is food allowed in papa johns...LOL..so we decided to eat in uni..then jac geve me this super cute make up set..LOL..its so pretty...awww... =)

then we went for PURIKURAs..(sticker pictures..!) ahahaha...3 6 ft tall ppl trying to fit inside the small picture taking machine with all other ppl...lol...you guys should be there to witness it..damn funny! finally we managed to do that...seriously..next time, if you see me, ask me for that pic, its in my wallet all the time with a few personal sticker pictures of mine.

i had fun..! and i love all of you! you are one awesome group of frens..!

Date: 6th Jan '09
Time: noontime
Venue: Leisure mall, cheras.

ahahha...this time i meet up with Merie whos back from Spore and dear Ivy..we ate chee cheong fun and we drank starbucks! i just love their ice blended chocolate without chips..LOL..ahh..then we catch up with almost everything...love the time being with them..its like i can tell anything to them..=) we then head to Ivy's hse..and play with her lil puppy! awwwww..* so damn cuteeeeeee! aaaaaaa....then i went back to uni..

then the tts 5 ppl went to our room and brought cake for me..lol..we did not cut the cake coz lazy and dun have enuf plates..we just ate everything with spoon, but spoon were not enuf so we actually played indian poker just for the fun of it to see who uses chopstick to eat the cake! tadah..! the winner of the chopstick eater is,....(drumroll please!....) WONG WY HOONG..lol...then i feed each one in the room with alice, jac n shi wei cake..LOL...we had it shape like a pie sign..lol...i duno why..then in the end, faith the black hole finished everything....lol...then we went mamak.! LOL...geng leh..? black hole...thats why i've gain like 2 kg..after that..LOL//


well..thats about it on how i've spent my bday with so many diff ppl and im soooo glad that you guys came for my bday celeb.. and thanks for being my frens..although sumtimes or most of the times i did not appreciate you, i apologised. i will try to be better. =/

No comments: