Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 07

yesterday was alrite.

invite some of my youths to my house..enjoying partying..lol

Brandon brought Xbox 360..i enjoyed being a sadist that nite..LOL...hitting those bunnies in Rayman! lol..

we played monopoly also..i was declared bankrup that nite! bugger! MIchael Sin aka pastor won all our money...sheesh..cut us sum slack dude!lol, i'm not sellin my Mayfair to anyone! we were all high from drinks so we kinda played like we're in the market..LOl

and most of all..we all drank! sheridans to gordon bleu to red wine..haha no one was drunk but all were high..

the True MEaning of CHristmas.

great nite! but MOST importantly, Christmas WONT be Christmas without JESUS CHRIST whom he was born into this earth to DIE for ALL or YOUR sins and MINE almost 2000 years ago. He is STILL the reason why we celebrate Christmas! dun ever forget that..!

sigh..since everyone is wishin everyone merry X'mas..there's like no meaning to it anymore..so i dislike using Xmas..coz its so commercialize and artificial.GIve a lil respect for christmas here! its not so authentic anymore. I used to remember that when i was a lil kid bout 4 to 5 years old, i LOVE christmas..ok..thats and understatement..!lol I ABSOLUTELY faNatic about CHRISTMAS. me n my sisters would set up the christmas tree with my parents then we would take out our LEGGO's to build toys like elves in North Pole. and my mom would always play CHristmas songs..and sumtimes i would sit below the tree and i could really felt what CHRISTMAS is really like! and shopping malls would be filled with Christmas songs and my dad would bring us to SHopping malls to grab our CHRSITMAS PRESENTS.lol..and in CHristmas MOrn! me n my sis would watch CHRISTMAS CARTOONS on TV all morning..but when today i woke up..i swtch on the telly, and there's no more CHristmas CArtoons..not even DISNEY! (shame on YOU, disney channel!) anyways...christmas is change..it shouldnt..even when ur 90...christmas should still be celebrated traditionally n spiritualy..not commercially.

okey..ive spoke my mind..to everyone reading this..

MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

im off!

No comments: