Saturday, December 29, 2007

ok.i've been tag..so wats next?LOL

call me a noobie in blog..i seriously duno whats tag until my oh-so-Smmmart-gurlfren told me..lol

anyway..here goes.

5 things found in my bag:
- wallet!i use guys wallet..no purse.Volcom rawks..!lol duhhhh...
- erm..tissue?
- phone la..
- erm erm..my asthma inhaler..?(in case sum guy is too hot..make me got asthma..!lol)
- wad else ar? wad? i dont carry make up alrite..unless im clubbin.

5 things found in my purse :
- wallet..*sweat. erm.. its all bout the money $$$$
- my driving license,ID card,IC,credit card(emergency!)lol..touch n go,CARDS.
- yea..i aso got guitar pick.but i dont use it..just keepin it coz i like to play using my fingers.
- my old pics of me.lol..
- frens bday list..and cafe money!lol

5 favorite things in my room :
- my bed!awww...dont think dirty. got lots of memories on that bed.lol
- my closet full of clothes..seriously.
- my books! ahh...comics, notebooks..u name it..!
- my desktop too..
- the whole build-in closet..the curtains..everything..

5 things I've always wanted to do :
- dance my heart out to Jesus with the song 'everything' by lifehouse in a field one morning.
- watch the sky n clouds with five of my favourite frens in a field and chat.
- spend all my life with the one God has prepared for me and serve Him together.
- dance with my boy..
- have my own art gallery show.

5 things I'm currently into:
- facebook.lol..yeayea..
- dresses.
- sleep.lol
- exam. have too laaa!
- erm..self realization?


5 people I'm gonna tag:
piggie, celest, kee aun, erm erm..duno? ect ect?

No comments: