Sunday, December 23, 2007

sweet memories

okie..i admit..i cant help feeling abit of emo because im listening to bossanovas..Named 'Sweet Memories' by Olivia Ong..its in japanese..so it just influence my mood but not what im goin to write..

anyway, today it's 22nd of december '07..

its nearing the new year, whereby..:

1.I would turn..19 (*gasp) in exactly 2 weeks from now.

2.I would have to face my test...partially prepared on 7th January '08.

3.It's a freaking new year with new resolutions!

4.I'm goin to finish my foundation this year..i HOPE.

sigh..im that old dy...another year would be twenty..!i'm wondering wads gonna be in 2008. Lalala..~

and..yesh. He is on my mind rite now..but he's far far away now.. kinda miss him >_<

okey..i think i'm off for tonite.

if u want to listen what i'm listening when im writing this..feel free =)


No comments: