Thursday, September 18, 2008

my fucked up story.

Lex

So happy,
we were,
lovers holding hands,
like there's nothin else in this world,
then there's an argument,
over sumone's love triangle,
oh the torment..!

what you've said,it seems like you're blind,
all the expectations,
i want to talk to u face to face, and stop arguing,
you've thought that i dont want you anymore.
you dun have the guts to tell me on the face but sms-ed me.
then you told our frens that i've dump you.


cookie monster

we were friends indeed,
hearing each other's thoughts and pains,
but unfortunately,
nothing was gain,
because you deserve more than me,

i've stayed away because i was selfish,
i did not understand you,
and my biggest regret is not trying hard enough.
i cant regret, regretting cant do anything,


there are times,i felt old because of the way i think, principles clashed.i am stubborn, and egoistic.
but the times when im with you are true.

but for this, i am willing to give up anything for the chance again.


i am a very selfish gurl, esp in relationships. how can i love others if im like this? i dont deserve anybody. i dont know how to love. what is love anyway? hahaha... pathetic lover. i follow too much to my emotions without thinking and end up fucking my life, and worst..others. save me, save me from myself.


for rooster,

you heard my story. dun be stubborn this time for once. dont pursue it anymore. im not worth it. and i dont want to include you in my list of the ppl i will or would hurt. im sorry.


of all the things that i've done. best for me now is to sit in the corner and study. and not get involve in any closer-than-frens-relationships.

No comments: