Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sadisticly happy.

that day that day, the other days,

messed up, fucked up, scared, guilt, pain, stabbing pain, sick, faint, emo, sad, cry, hurt, alone, loveless, angry, beer, alcohol, vodka, tiger, drive, speed, tears, fear, sleep, breaking.

it felt good, punching the punching bag until my knuckles bleed. i see blood, i laugh, i felt good, no more numbness, just pain. it felt so good, wanna cont punching but shi wei and alice stopped me when they saw me punching it again. my fingers and knuckles still hurts, it felt good.

my guitar is my baby now. play before i sleep, play after class. my baby loves me. probably the only one...and..yea..Jesus..lol..

yea. thats all.

the more i love anyone, i tend to hurt them..mum, dad, sis, frens..

dissapointment, pathetic fren, daughter, worst case gurlfren. LOL~

such resume of my life. wonder what God would say if im dead.

No comments: