Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sobering.

the day when i woke up.

a voice told me not to be pathetic anymore. grab my guitar and worship till my heart is at peace.

i thank God for these things to happened, maybe its really for me to sober up and come back right with God.

went clubbing with church frens.( the irony of it..LOL)

frens to me to f***ing sober up. ( i'll try not to swear so much..trying..LOL)

its good for me to get stuck in uni for the annual CPR for CFs last fri and sat..

force me to sit and deal with God. im like a rebellious kid with God.lol..nvrtheless, He did not leave me. His mercy is Awesome.

''the prodigal kid''- lol...i've replace the son to the kid..lol..just so that it would fit me better..

im cutting down my alcohol intake already. trying..,
in a short time.. Stella Atornis, Bombay Sapphire, Gin and Tonic, Tiger, Punching bag, Guitar, Night, Darkness have been my temporary company..but now they're not anymore.


frens, thank You for sticking up with me even with my endless f***ing emoness...esp my roomate and flatmates, ed and jy..terence esp.

love you all soooooo muchies. cu all soon.

No comments: