Monday, September 29, 2008

psalms 51

Sick but feeling more alive than ever
staring at the ceiling
wondering what life would be
if i could turn back time
back to the time where i could change things
then things wont end up the way it is now
the time when i fell
i nearly died
but why cant it happened?

what is my purpose of still being alive to this day?
pondering in my heart
i know God has a purpose for me
but i have been very disobedient
Lord, change my heart
make me new
wash me clean O LOrd
and embrace me with Your love
it is the only thing i want now.

Psalms 51

have mercy on me, O GOd
according to Your unfailing love
according to Your great compassion
blot out my transgression
wash away all my inquity
and cleanse me of my sins

for all i know my transgression
and my sins is always before me
against You, You only, have i sinned
and done what is evil to Your sight
so that You are proved right when You speak
and justified when You judged.
surely i was sinful at birth
sinful from the time my mother have conceived me.
surely You desire truth in the inner parts
You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

cleanse me with hyssop, and i will be clean;
wash me , and i will be whiter than snow.
let me hear joy and gladness
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
hide Your face from my sins
and blot out all my inquity.

create me in a pure heart, O God.
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
do not cast me from Your presence or take Your holy spirit from me.
restore me to the joy of Your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to
sustain me.

then u will teach transgressors Your ways,
and sinners will turn back to You
save me from bloodguit, O God
the God who saves me
and my tongue will sing of Your righteousness.
O Lord, open my lips.
and my mouth will declare Your praise.
YOu do not delight in sacrifice, or i would bring it;
YOu do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
the sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, You will not despise.

in YOur good pleasure, make Zion prosper;
build up the walls of Jerusalem.
then there will be righteous sacrifices,
whole burnt offerings to delight You;
then bulls will be offered on Your altar.

No comments: