Monday, September 1, 2008

Expressing myself.

no words can describe me from what im feeling right now.

the closest one was..i cant function properly anymore.

injuring yourslf physically is even better than frens hurting u emotionally.
trust me. i've tried.

if there is a hole or a corner that i could stay forever without hurting anyone's feeling, i would go there.

by the way, this goes out to the ppl that want me nonexistant...lol...yes..i knew there are many out there

im trying to achieve everything that i once wanted to do..so that when the time is right, yes. i would die. so then there's no hurting anymore. you wont get pissed off at me. you wont get upset at me, you wont even think i'll exist.

d day when i saw you. it was sincere smile and a hug. im sorry if your anger and hurt betrayed the sincerity that comes from me. you say that i am two-face. i cant disagree, coz i am not a perfect human. i knew that. and yes, however small my dignity was to you..i still have it.

the other part,it was a misunderstanding. i was also blinded by anger at the time when i met you with your boyfren. i was hurt. why cant u recognise me at all? im just saying this for my part. at least you would know how i felt. even if u dont care.

but the past is past,what i want to say is..i thank God for your beautiful life. that you have a boyfren that loves you so much and vice versa. frens in school that love you and will not betray you. family that will love you forever. a future family in law that also loves you so much. i pray that the happiness would not end after form 6 and all. i pray that you would have a blessed life. i thank God for letting me be your fren for the most of primary skool and also secondary school years. i pray that you would have a brilliant life ahead in your life. our frenship would part here, but i would always remember you as my fren. (or a fake fren to you)

im not writing all this to get ur forgiveness and all nor to get sympathy from people. this is MY blog. i am free to express myself as anyone else does.

No comments: